Thursday 29 March 2012

nail of the day

Hello :)

I just had to show off this nail polish - the colour is INCREDIBLE! You may have already seen this in my last post, and here it is on my nails! It's Maybelline Express Finish Nail Colour in 'Turquoise Lagoon'. Such a brilliant colour while the weather's a bit warmer :) I also think it will look fab on my toes when I'm on holiday.

I hadn't tried a nail polish from the Maybelline Express range before but found it really easy to work with and it's fully opaque after two coats. As usual I used my trusty No7 So Smooth Base Coat and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat. I've had it on for a few days now and there is no signs of wear, not even a little bit of tip wear yay!

It's actually quite a bit more green than this :(

I'll definitely be picking up another colour from this range!
Maybelline Express Finish in 'Turquoise Lagoon' was £4.09 from Superdrug.

xx

14 comments:

  1. I love this colour so much. I love that it could be used in Summer and Winter too... I'm going to go try and find it tomorrow! Haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it could be :) I think it would look good as a base for glitter too! x

      Delete
  2. this is such a pretty colour! I really want a nail polish this colour in my collection :) I will definitely try this one out :)
    http://strawberry-picnic.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do! I've had so many compliments on it :)x

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely, vibrant shade :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shade is absolutely gorgeous!

    Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek, thank you! I'm loving it at the moment and it's been on for four days ish now and isn't showing any wear! x

      Delete
  5. Ths is such a beautiful colour, I may have to go and get this asap, :) I hope you will follow my blog :)

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This polish looks like a perfect shade for spring/summer:):) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colour! I like the sound of the resistance to wear and tear too :) Lovely blog xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only chipped yesterday after a week - so good!x

      Delete
  8. Maybelline's polishes are my new obsession - LOVE THEM! Their new pastels only need two coats and dry so quickly! Love the colour of this one x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so impressed at how hard wearing this was ! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...